Monday, March 7, 2011

Weekend Assignment - Game Time



From Brainstorms and Bylines: Weekend Assignment - Game Time. Your assignment, should you choose to accept it, is to write a flash fiction story of no more than 500 words using as many game titles as you can in the course of the story - I used 16!

Hello there boys and girls in CANDYLAND! I'm Henrietta, the HUNGRY, HUNGRY HIPPO! Today I'm on a TRIVIAL PURSUIT. I will use my MASTERMIND to find the missing pieces of my MOUSE TRAP. Want to help? Well, come on!

The first CLUE to complete this OPERATION is to follow the blue path. Now we have to CONNECT FOUR APPLES TO APPLES. I only see three apples. Do you see the fourth? Oh, no! I stepped on it? SORRY!

We will have to RISK moving on to the next task. We have to GUESS WHO the picture is. That's right! Milton Bradley! Good job, boys and girls!

The last thing we have to do is make it to the BATTLESHIP. We have to walk up the plank. But I think there is an animal trying to BLOKUS. Yes. See the sign? BEWARE OF THE DOG. What an AGGRAVATION!

Oh, well. That's all the time we have for today, boys and girls. Maybe we will finish my MOUSE TRAP next time. By-eee!

No comments:

Popular Posts