Monday, March 14, 2011

Drabble in a Bottle

Yeah! Aheila's Drabble Day Challenge - "Bottle"


“Veronica, be a love and hand me my pills?”

The voluptuous blond was traipsed on the couch watching an infomercial. “Here.” She thrust the bottle at the older gentleman in his wheelchair.

His feeble hands fumbled. Pills scattered everywhere.

“Veronica? Please?”

She paused her show and scowled at the mess.

He started panting.

Die already, she cursed.

He grasped his chest.

She stood.

“I’m through, Edward. I can’t take your vile touch or raspy voice anymore. Good-bye!” She stormed out.

Edward fell to the floor and swallowed a pill. He speed-dialed his phone.

“She finally broke, Sanford. Release the hounds!”

7 comments:

Ryan said...

Great twist and dialogue, Tara! And a fun story! Nice one!

Michelle Wallace said...

Hey TTT ~~ he really outsmarted her !! Hehe !
~MISH~

Tara Tyler said...

Thanks, Ryan - where's yours?

Glad I could make you laugh, Mish. I liked yours too =)

Sonia G Medeiros said...

Love the twist!!!

Ryan said...

I posted mine yesterday on my blog, Tara ;)
http://wp.me/p13Itw-oO

Tara Tyler said...

Thanks, Sonia. Lots of folks added a twist to the end - I love it! (including Ryan - good one!)

Aheila said...

Oh! Nice twist! I really like your take on the theme. Very interesting characters!

Popular Posts