Sunday, March 27, 2011

Getaway Contest Entry

In my search for agents to query I've had my eye on Georgia based The Knight Agency. If only! And as I read their blog for research, I coincidentally? found this awesome contest! It's to win a romantic weekend getaway on Tybee Island by Savannah! Oh! All you have to do is tell why you deserve it in 50 words (doesn't every mom deserve it? too bad we don't usually get what we deserve...). I took it as a writing challenge. Here is my entry:

"Whisked away as a young maid and swept off my feet, Prince Charming and I had many adventures together before we wed. Things soon changed as the Prince became the King and we had three young princes to chase after. I’m still a maid. We need to rediscover the magic."

Can you imagine?

No comments:

Popular Posts