from "The Wizard of Id, Let There Be Reign" by Brant Parker and Johnny Hart, 1972
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
It's amazing how Jenn has been in sync with me on her Sensational Haiku Wednesday topics...this week is "revisit" - I am a vi...
-
I finished a book! Yay, me! So I celebrate with Vikki and her weekly hop =) I get so much from reviews! You all help me decide what to rea...
-
Well, not really. But you know what I mean. I have only been without it for two days, where losing an arm is more permanent and painful. I ...

4 comments:
After all these years those jokes are still funny.
mom
It's funny, but I didn't used to think these jokes were funny. I think I see them a little better now that I'm a little older. *grin*
Too funny! I'll have to pick up that book again someday soon.
Thanks for the laugh :)
Post a Comment