So anyway, I put together a list of the books I read in 2011. It's a nice walk down memory lane for me, as I remember what I was doing at the time too =)
- NUMB by Sean Ferrell
- HUNGER GAMES by Suzanne Collins
- DUMA KEY by Stephen King
- CATCHING FIRE by Suzanne Collins
- MOCKINGJAY by Suzanne Collins
- DIVERGENT by Veronica Roth
- A NIGHT OF BLACKER DARKNESS by Dan Wells
- THREE DAVES by Nicki Elson
- FULL DARK, NO STARS by Stephen King
- VARIANT by Robison Wells
I have high hopes for 2012. For Christmas I got NIGHT CIRCUS by Erin Morgenstern, THE PERICLES COMMISSION by Gary Corby, and UNDER THE DOME by Stephen King (it's MAMMOTH!!!) and I can't wait to read them! Plus my mom leant me THE WOODS by Harlan Coben - a great thriller that is helping me with editing my book! That's the problem with ebooks - you can't lend them to a friend!
I'm excited to read more books in 2012. How about 20 - I'm actually putting a number on it... but I won't stress if it doesn't happen.
Did you set goals for 2011? Did you meet them?