From the messy countertop of the Lazy Housewife...
Ziploc. Saved the best for last? Eh. Z isn't the most friendly letter to work with! But I do love Ziploc bags, maybe more than Swiffer! We use them for tons of storage, but here are some additional uses for Ziplocs:Editing Tips
- Travel - I always put any bottled liquids or powders in ziplocs, had too many spill in the suitcase! Gallon size
- Buy big and make your own snack size, saves lots of money
- Leftovers - especially meat. I hate throwing food away, but meat is not usually served within the alotted time, so I end up throwing most of it away anyway. When I ziploc it right away, throwing it out is easier and cuts down on bugs
- Crumbling - need graham cracker crumbs? frozen chocolate chipped down? etc? Put it in a ziploc and hammer away!
- Money - especially for kids to bring to school for book fair or what have you, better than an envelope
- Have to ship something fragile? Blow up a ziploc bag or two and put them in the box with it!
Z Special! - Puzzles! You must go visit Clarissa Draper and have your brain teazed! It's zany fun! And your thinking muscle needs exercize too!
brought to you by Curiosity Quills
Zero, Zilch, Zippo.
I have no more to teach you, young padawans. Just go write!
Well, we made it through the challenge! Hope you enjoyed all the tips. And I hope you come back for the Reflections Post where I will share the stats from the over 800 blogs I visited during the challenge. PS - I kept track of my visitors and will be catching up with you in May! Thanks so much!
Find more A to Z posts here.