Friday, April 13, 2012

L Day

Look! Lucky L Day =)
I've left you some Lovely, Lazy, Lingering titles...

LEARNING TO SIT STILL - YA. Marcy has ADHD and hates taking her meds. After graduating high school, she tries to live without them.

LEAVING NO EVIDENCE - MG. Smart neighborhood kids get blamed for prank and take revenge on dumb older siblings who set them up.

LOST IN PURGATORY - Paranormal Fantasy. Harry Durble got sent to Hell by mistake and makes a deal with the Devil to earn his way out.


WVDs of the Day:

lingle - to get stuck in your head, like a catchy phrase or song

letrome - having perfect timing


Listen! Let me tell you about a Lively girl named Courtney Pearson, follow the link to look at her a-z posts, they're Lego scenes - Love it!

17 comments:

Stina said...

LOL on the pitches. My 12 yo can relate to the first one.

I'm off to check out the Lego scenes.

Dana said...

I've had a lingle running through my mind for days! Thankfully, it's a song I enjoy. :)

M.J. Fifield said...

I forever have lingles stuck in my head. Can you use it as a noun?

Love the pitch for Lost in Purgatory.

Lynn Proctor said...

i wake up with a song lingle almost every morning--great posting

Victoria Lindstrom said...

Thanks for the great post, Tara. I love both of your words: Lingle and Letrome - awesome!

Brinda said...

I love the term liable, but hate when it happens to me.

Heather M. Gardner said...

Lost in purgatory! Tara, that sounds awesome! I'm not sure you should be sharing these million dollar book ideas with everyone!
:)

Thanks for the link, going to check her out now!
HMG

farawayeyes said...

Nice to meet you Tara. I can relate to a lingle.One in my head right now.

Madeline Mora-Summonte said...

That LOST IN PURGATORY one is great!

I've got Courtney's blog bookmarked to check out later. :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I always get the bad lingles in my head.

Laura S. said...

I'm definitely going to try and use lingle today!

One of my favorite L books is Lonesome Dove. So so good!!

Have a great weekend, Tara! :)

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Leaving no evidence sounds hilarious. But I love Lost in Purgatory. Sent to hell by mistake? That's so terrible, but awesome book idea.

Fun post. I have poor letrome. I really do.

Angela Brown said...

I'd have to piggyback on what Heather Gardner said. I'm loving the titles and definitions. At least you are definitely stirring the pot for some folks for sure.

Unknown said...

Nice to meet you and lovely words! :)

Look forward to the rest of your challenge run…can’t believe we’ve had 14 days already!
--Damyanti, Co-host A to Z Challenge April 2012

Twitter: @AprilA2Z
#atozchallenge

Tara Tyler said...

lively thanks to your lovely comments! long day yesterday!

Christine Rains said...

Great blurbs! I'd read them.

Jaycee DeLorenzo said...

Ooh, Lost in Purgatory would be an awesome read!

Popular Posts