Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I Day

Thank goodness It's I day! ha ha
Are these I titles Interesting? Invent one yourself, If you can!

IPARTY - YA. A group of shy friends have a weekly skype study session that turns into a party where they grow adventurous and things get embarrassing and hurtful.

IDENTITY FRAUD - Women's Fiction. Jessica Mueller gets her ID stolen and when she thinks it's settled she finds herself in debt to loan sharks, a warrant for her arrest and a child turns up on her doorstep claiming she's the mom.

INSIGNIFICANT OTHER - Women's Fiction. Samanatha Reid married a fellow nerd from high school who struck it rich and morphed into a jerk, while she stayed the same, until she finds evidence of his dark secret.


WVDs of the Day, plus a name

itans - warriors who don't need no stinkin' T

ingsta - a writer with mad skills

imnions - servants who can't spell

imedier - need it close to right away, or as soon as you can get to it

Idera, name for a girl


*I invented all these Titles & definitions for WVDs (word verification definitions)

26 comments:

Heather M. Gardner said...

You, my friend, are Ingsta Extraordinaire!
Thanks again for yesterday. I have new friends!

A nerd with a dark secret? That could be very I-nteresting!

Great job, Tara!
Heather

Madeline Mora-Summonte said...

"imnions = servants who can't spell." Hilarious! :)

And all these story ideas? You will never have writer's block again. Ever.

Annalisa Crawford said...

I can totally see how the iParty would pan out! Could be quite a dark story.

SueH said...

:-) very funny! (esp. the 'imnions')


SueH I refuse to go quietly!

Karen Jones Gowen said...

Love these I-deas, Tara!

E. Arroyo said...

I would so buy your version of the dictionary. LOL.

Anonymous said...

I learned five new things today. I think I'll be an ingsta itan today.

Jennie Bennett said...

You, my fried, are a serious ingsta. Love you!

Dana said...

Very I-nteresting and fun! ;)

Jaycee DeLorenzo said...

Warriors who don't need no stinkin' T - classic!

Wanna read IParty. Someone: Go!

Unknown said...

he he - I like this. Well, Apple's results came out the other day and apparently the profits could buy out a struggling small southern European country (ahem...yoo hoo! Over here!). Problem is, I suppose Portugal would have to be called I-land!

Amy said...

Great post Tara! I particularly like the ingsta, very fitting! Thanks for sharing! :)

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Identity Fraud is my favourite. Good post.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Servants who can't spell - awesome!

Theresa Milstein said...

Nothing like nonsensical Word Verification.

Leigh Covington said...

Oooh - the books sound fabulous! I'm totally Intrigued!

P.S.
Your poem on my comments was phenomenal! Totally made my day! You are the queen of poetry!

J.C. Martin said...

Itans made me laugh. :) Great idea for a theme.

J.C. Martin
A to Z Blogger

michelle said...

Once again, you didn't disappoint... and put a smile on my dial.... in classic TTT~style!

Jessica Salyer said...

Sounds like great story ideas!

My Arabic Journey said...

iparty sounds interesting! Very fun post.

Kimberly said...

Lol, these are awesome. I need to figure out how to be an ingsta!

Julie Daines said...

Oh my heck! Those are so clever. What a fun idea for the A to Z challenge.

Angela Brown said...

Hey, you, Tara. Yeah, you with the ingsta blasting this blog up on the regular. I know you're making these up, but I'm just waiting for when you're going to tell us that you've taken one of these titles and decided to run with it. You know, cuz you are the ingsta. YEAH! I can be your backup, an itan, cuz, you know, I don't need no stinkin T. *cross arms head bob*

Tara Tyler said...

i am building a trove of ideas for icky dry spells, right?
thanks for the inspiring words, fellow ingstas!

and angela, i love that you got my back!

blissflower1969 said...

I would read all three of these. Make it so.

Christine Rains said...

Your WVD's of the day are Incredible!

Popular Posts