Thursday, April 26, 2012

W Day

What time is it? It's W time! Whatever. Where are the W titles?

WHEN THE WELL RUNS DRY - Dystopian. Select few survive and relearn agriculture and how to get along while hiding from the aliens who took over the planet.

WAR IN SUBURBIA - Commercial. Civil in public, two families get wrapped up plotting each other's destruction and things get out of hand, but no one remembers why.

WAKE ME WHEN IT'S OVER - Apocalyptic. The end of the world takes everyone by surprise and Rebekah records it all.


WVDs of the Day:

wryba - Latin dance with extra attitude

wismic - Irish rapper

whexture - how appetizing it is

22 comments:

Huntress said...

Wake Me sounds great. I'll give it a try.

Heather M. Gardner said...

Sounds like you could have Wake me first and then When the well as the sequel.

wryba into the night!

HMG

Madeline Mora-Summonte said...

Is Wryba anything like Zumba? :)

(Ha! A Z word for you!)

M.J. Fifield said...

All three of the book pitches sound great and I agree with Heather... Wake Me first and then When the Well as a sequel.

Shelley Sly said...

I love your A to Z theme!! I wish I'd stopped by earlier. (I just took a few minutes to catch up on all your posts -- love them!)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Extra attitude - funny!

Angela Cothran said...

Wismic! LOL!

Mina Burrows said...

Wryba...hilarious. I see that way too often down here in soflo. LOL

Precy Larkins said...

Awesome titles! Love the apocalyptic one.

Morgan said...

Ooo... more books to read! Yay! ;)

Brinda said...

Well now that you've explained the premise of this A-Z and that these books aren't available for purchase, I'm kind of sad.

Christine Rains said...

Ha! An Irish rapper! Nice.

M Pax said...

Wake Me When its Over sounds great.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Some great words to add to my little book of words I should use someday.

mshatch said...

Waiting for reviews...:)

Angela Brown said...

I'm still laughing at the hilarious meanings you'be given those catpcha words lol!!!

Unknown said...

W those W-words are tongue twisters.:D

Sheena-kay Graham said...

When the Well and Wake me are my faves.

Tara Tyler said...

woah! thats a great idea! to make them sequels! thanks!

Wanda said...

What cool blog header you have and catching titles you have come up with for books.

michelle said...

Well, what can I say?
You've done it again - great titles!

Betty Alark said...

Wake me when its over - sounds interesting!

Whexture- hahaha; have to use that one!


http://bettyalark.blogspot.com

Popular Posts