Monday, April 23, 2012

T Day

Tis the Time To Tell Tall Tales. Tara Tyler's T Titles away!

TOTAL ANNHILIATION BY A FOUR YEAR OLD - Sci Fi. While visiting his General Grandfather, Steven pushes one button too many, starting the apocalypse.

TAINTED MILK - MG. Grady takes a prank too far and his punishment is to enforce the rules on others.

TRUST ME - YA Sci Fi Thriller. Rayla meets dreamy Bode who claims he's an alien and needs her help, but when an identical Bode appears with opposing intentions, Rayla doesn't know who to believe.


WVDs of the Day:

tring - a woven rope, cross between twine and string

thumi - a small thunderstorm over water

thold - auctioned off

torityr - brutish, raving lunatic

togesses - random responses

teroween - afraid to make a decision


These Titles and WVDs (word verification definitions) are Total fiction, Truth be Told

20 comments:

Amy said...

I LOVE those WVD words of the day, especially togesses - so funny! :)

Madeline Mora-Summonte said...

Great WVDs! My favorite is "teroween." :)

Dana said...

I'm "teroween" about whether I should go out today. It's snowing here!

Happy Monday!

Heather M. Gardner said...

Poor little Steven! Starting the end of the world.
Well, someone had to do it.

thumi? I think I had that in my backyard last night.
Fun storm!

Great post as usual!
Heather

M.J. Fifield said...

The premise behind Total Annihilation sounds like a prequel to War Games.

And your WVD's are awesome, as always.

Unknown said...

Cool post :)

Morgan said...

LOL! How fun is this??? Loved it, Tara! ;)

Jaycee DeLorenzo said...

Wow, I would so read Trust Me. Like, I really want to read it. :D

Angela Cothran said...

Change "Total Annihilation by a Four Year Old" to a seven year old and you have my life :)

Lynn Proctor said...

tainted milk sounds awesome

Christine Rains said...

Great WVD's! I think Trust Me would be a good story.

Unknown said...

Fun new words. Lately I have become a togesser.

ScribblesFromJenn
Happy A to Z-ing!

Nate Wilson said...

I may be a torityr, but I believe you may have a typo. I'm pretty sure the correct definition of thold is "aucthinned off."

Oh, and I'd read Total Annihilation. (Or write it, I'm not sure which.)

Peggy Eddleman said...

Ha! Love these! My favorite is TOTAL ANNIHILATION BY A FOUR YEAR OLD. :)

Tyrean Martinson said...

Loved teroween . . . but I think togesses are monsters in togas . . .just an alternative idea.

Doreen said...

Great titles and great definitions..made me smile! Thank you for stopping by. It has been awhile since I have visited you. It was nice to catch up!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'm going to find a place to use torityr!

Tara Tyler said...

i love seeing you guys relate to the words!

tyrean, thats a great definition! totally pictured it! ha!

Tara Tyler said...

and nate, ha ha ha! sylvester the aucthioneer!

Annalisa Crawford said...

I'm sure I've experienced Total Annhiliation by a Four Year Old - daily... for a whole year!

Popular Posts