Wednesday, April 11, 2012

J Day

If you're Just Joining, my a-z posts have Jubilant titles and blurbs, can you come up with Just one?

JACK BE QUICK - YA Sci Fi. Jack Mitchell is student body president, in the national honor society and, you guessed it, captain of the football team. He is also the only guy in suburbia capable of organizing and leading a rebellion against alien invaders!

JUMPING THE TRACKS - YA. Unpopular Leah has a plan to turn the click chicks upside down.

JUPITER CALLING - Sci Fi. Nerd dentist, Dr. Steve Dodson picks up a transmission on his rigged satellite receiver and ticks them off, bringing the threat of invasion.


WVD of the Day, a name:

Joiesh (joy-esh) for a boy or a girl

Just for today is a once in a while pop up on my sidebar where I give shout outs. Since I just have one wvd for j, I will Jot down some new blogs I'm following...Here are a few B's from a to z

Brenda at B.E. creative
Tracy Jo @ Brand new day
Brinda Berry

and just for fun, visit Just Ernie for J day, he has a solution for all that junk you have piled up =)

*Titles & WVDs (word verification definitions) are just joshes I conJured up 

11 comments:

Lynn Proctor said...

i simply love that name!!

Heather M. Gardner said...

Oooh. Jumping the tracks sounds like fun. I hate chick clicks!

Going to visit your suggestions!
HMG

Larri said...

I once met a lady names Joie, pronounced 'Joey'. I like your J name. Thanks for the new blogs to visit. Enjoyed your post and look forward to reading more. Happy Wednesday! ☺

kjmckendry said...

LOL! Love the WVD! Those things drive me crazy, I can never get them right! I must need glasses.

Awesome book titles! So creative! :)

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Tara .. I'm just stuck! Jack in the box, Jack be Nimble .. Jackinory ... and I have come across some terrible WVDs .. for now can't think of them - I'm glad to say .. encountering fewer thankfully .. cheers Hilary

Tyrean Martinson said...

Jupiter Calling sounds like a fun read!

Jaycee DeLorenzo said...

Haha, all of those sound fabulous!

deathwriter said...

Dang, you're creative. I like the titles and descriptions.

Jocelyn Rish said...

Since I just jumped into your blog with 'J', I was a little confused at first, but once I got to the end of the post where you explained...OMG, I love it so much!! Fake titles and blubs? Fake definitions for those horrible word verifications? A genius way to do the challenge! Wish I'd thought of it, totally want to steal it. :-)

Wishing you continued success with the A to Z challenge,
Jocelyn

Tara Tyler said...

not a jovial day for me, with jolt after jolt of little things going wrong! but your comments brought me joy! thanks so much!

Theresa Milstein said...

Jumping the tracks sounds like it could be good. Down with cliques!

Popular Posts