Monday, April 9, 2012

H Day

Hope you're Happy today! Heckova month, eh? Here you go, some Highly Honorable H titles...

HEALTHY AFTERLIFE - Paranormal Humor. Daisy Deathbed dishes the dos and don'ts for a successful ghostly existence.

HENNA BREAKS THE RULES - MG. Henna Paisley is a prankster at camp and despite efforts of staff and peers, she doesn't seem to learn a thing.

HE CAME BACK ALONE - Thriller. Joss Brandon keeps losing his dates and has to find the culprit to clear his name.


WVDs of the Day

hymples - hip dimples

herize - morning wood

hanned - under the captivating spell of Han Solo

hypor - the speed one setting below hyper

hawear - funny headgear


Hey! One more thing! A special Highlight! Have you noticed the weather lately? You should visit Heather - Her a-z post Host is Stormy the weather gnome! Hilarious!

23 comments:

Huntress said...

'hymples'? 'Hypor'? LOL

Heather M. Gardner said...

You rock! Love you! Thanks so much for the Highlight!
I'm honored that Stormy is entertaining all the nice people who come to see us.
Thank you!

I like He came back alone. I hope you will act on some of these titles!
I think that 'hawear' could be any kind of funny clothes!

Thank you!
Heather

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Hanned - I like that one. And I did a shout-out for Heather as well. Her Stormy stories and photos have been awesome.

Madeline Mora-Summonte said...

"Daisy Deathbed" and "Hymples" have gotten this Monday off to an Hilarious start. :)

Stina said...

Wow, I can't imagine after news gets out about Joss's problematic dating life that he's going to get too many dates. Problem solved. :)

E. Arroyo said...

Very creative. Nice. =)

Kelley Lynn said...

I will take a copy of Healthy Afterlife please! :)

Amy said...

Great post Tara! I've definitely been Hanned - thank you for sharing! :)

Angela Cothran said...

Oh I have hymples! Nice to know they have a name.

Emily R. King said...

Ah, hip dimples. Dare I say I have them? And not in a cute way. :)

Dana said...

Hymples! LOL Love it! (The word, not the dimples...) ;)

Theresa Milstein said...

I don't know any of these books and I don't know most of these terms. Thanks for the info!

Leigh Covington said...

hehehe. Love your posts. And now I need to find Heather and check out that post!

Lynn Proctor said...

yeah his dating life is pretty much over :0

Tyrean Martinson said...

hanned - made me laugh so hard. I think I was "soloed" as a pre-teen and "hanned" as an early teen . . .so funny. Thanks!

Morgan said...

Now I'm intrigued by this hilarious weather post... ;)

Very fun, Tara :D

Brinda said...

Eww..I like the title and blurb on "He Came Back Alone."

D.E. Malone said...

Too funny! Nice-looking blog you have here! And it's nice to meet you via A to Z!

Jaycee DeLorenzo said...

I can show you some hip dimples. LOL.

My A-Z

Peggy Eddleman said...

Oh my goodness-- those were fabulous! You are killing me here. How do you come up with all these?

Tara Tyler said...

heavenly comments!
glad to know i'm not the only one with hymples!

Heather Henry said...

Wow, some cool and funny words. :)

Christine Rains said...

I have hip dimples! Hehehe!

Popular Posts