Friday, April 20, 2012

R Day

Rah Rah Rah! Rounding the the curve, Rolling out the Red carpet, Ready to Rest! R Titles, Released...

RIGHTING WRONGS - Women's. Beth Swanson plays mediator for friends but should take a closer look at her own relationships.

RANGER - Sci Fi. Lonely Forest Ranger, Stan Donecki discovers a lost girl who turns out to be an alien sent to warn Earth of an impending invasion.

ROLL OVER ROVER - MG Paranormal. When Dad dies, he enters his son's dog Rover and guides him to the murderer.

BONUS for R DAY! - a site that Rates your title! Give it a Read!

WVDs of the day:

Rewelon - the kingdom of a role playing game

Rexpe - mega medical research company

reysope - soap on a rope for a king

rewized - informed someone again


A to Z theme - Titles to Write & WVDs (word verification definitions) - Thanks for Reading!

16 comments:

Brinda said...

I like the sound of Ranger. I'm wondering where you find these books...

Heather M. Gardner said...

I like the Ranger idea but I think he needs a name change. :)

I can't wait to see what you pull off for some of the wonderful letters coming up. Like X, Y and Z!

Heather

Angela Cothran said...

I'm totally checking out that rating site. Very cool!

Tara Tyler said...

Heather, Stan is a nerd, glad you dont like his name, that was the intent =)

Jaycee DeLorenzo said...

Very cool. I'd read the Ranger one. Going to go check out that site.

Krista McLaughlin said...

I agree with the others, Ranger sounds interesting and so does Roll Over Rover. :) I like the link, my title for my WIP got 59 % of being a bestseller. Cool!

Tyrean Martinson said...

Ranger sounds good. and I love the Lulu title rating page . . that was fun!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Soap on a rope for a king! Funny. Will check out the title ranking.

Dana said...

I need to rewize some kids about the "Mommy's Quiet Time" rule. ;)

Happy R Day!

Lynn Proctor said...

very interested in the "roll over rover"

Christine Rains said...

I laughed and snorted for the soap on a rope for a king!

Cynthia said...

Roll Over Rover sounds pretty good- it can draw in readers young and old and dog lovers as well!

Heather M. Gardner said...

Fair enough on Stan's name but he is a forest ranger. That could be hot!
:)

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Like the lonely ranger. His name is cool.

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Ranger is my favourite. Nice R words and cool site. I'll rate my titles right now.

mshatch said...

I like your word verification defs, esp. Rexpe :)

Popular Posts