Well, I feel like a winner.
I entered a flash fiction contest and made it through the first round!
I don't remember which story I submitted, I'll look it up when I get home.
It was Swan Dive - flash fiction for Fall at WOW - Women on Writing
I'm so excited I had to shout it!
Even if I don't win, I feel validated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
#1 - Join in the Insecure Writers Support Group the first Wednesday of each month! You can use IWSG to give or receive support. Today, I...
-
I can't believe we are five months into 2013! It's amazing how well I started out. Exercising, eating better, sleeping more... And a...
-
Though we didn't win a whole lot of basketball ourselves, (only 3 out of 6, yes 6 games) my hub's college fave, MSU, won an upset an...
No comments:
Post a Comment