Monday, January 10, 2011

Quick Prompt Contest Entry 1/10/11

I don't know why, but I like to take the humorous route to these contests. The winners are usually very serious. I can't take so much drama and seriousness. Show me the funny!

Words for this contest (for 100 word story):
dauntless
amity
erudite
abnegation
candor

Dauntless Sir Gerald, gauntlet raised shielding his eyes from the sun, searched for a turret, home. It had been arduous defeating the dragon and rescuing the damsel.

There was no amity between he and Alisandra. She was the wizard’s daughter, erudite and arrogant. He was a simple knight, of which she constantly reminded him.

She reposed behind him. He could have had his way with her. Rather he chose abnegation and chivalry.

They rode in silence until she woke.

“This horse offendeth my nose. Or is it you?” she asked with candor.

He wished to dumpeth her butt right there.

No comments:

Popular Posts