Is 2010 over? I forgot to recap all my best and worst moments! Who broke up with who? What was the best song? What important stuff happened? (In case you didn't realize, I'm being sarcastic)
I am usually late. My husband says, "We can leave when you finish what you need to do." He doesn't know that we would never leave if that was the case. I use every second to work on things, right up until I absolutely need to quit and get everyone out the door. I don't leave myself much leeway for finding my keys...but we make it!
Use your time wisely - it moves on with or without you!
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
#1 - Join in the Insecure Writers Support Group the first Wednesday of each month! You can use IWSG to give or receive support. Today, I...
-
I can't believe we are five months into 2013! It's amazing how well I started out. Exercising, eating better, sleeping more... And a...
-
Though we didn't win a whole lot of basketball ourselves, (only 3 out of 6, yes 6 games) my hub's college fave, MSU, won an upset an...
No comments:
Post a Comment