I'm entering the
8th "Dear Lucky Agent" contest
It is for literary fiction - I call that fancy fiction. I'm not so sure my women's fiction novel is quite fancy enough, but I'm still polishing it up. I gave them the most recent editing of my first 185 or so words for them to judge from the first book I wrote. It's now called "Save Yourself" and you can find my entry under short stories + to the right. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
#1 - Join in the Insecure Writers Support Group the first Wednesday of each month! You can use IWSG to give or receive support. Today, I...
-
I can't believe we are five months into 2013! It's amazing how well I started out. Exercising, eating better, sleeping more... And a...
-
Though we didn't win a whole lot of basketball ourselves, (only 3 out of 6, yes 6 games) my hub's college fave, MSU, won an upset an...
No comments:
Post a Comment