Monday, January 10, 2011

just when you thought it couldn't get worse

At least I didn't think it could get worse. I'm talking about the dress code in high school. The short shorts have always been a problem. Especially with that first glimpse of warm weather. But I'm not even talking about skin displays, it's winter!

Leggings and jeggings with backsides sticking out - blech! Even on the skinny girls - it's NOT ATTRACTIVE!!! They look like they're headed for the bunny slopes with the furry boots (which are cute). I much preferred the sweatpants and pajama bottoms lazy look. I mean, everything is clothed, but it is still indecent. I did some on line research and most sites agree - do not wear leggings with short shirts! Cover up that butt! (I was going to put a picture, but you don't want to see that.)

Mothers? Fathers? Does this not bother you? Put your foot down! It is probably best I don't have girls...

No comments:

Popular Posts