At least I didn't think it could get worse. I'm talking about the dress code in high school. The short shorts have always been a problem. Especially with that first glimpse of warm weather. But I'm not even talking about skin displays, it's winter!
Leggings and jeggings with backsides sticking out - blech! Even on the skinny girls - it's NOT ATTRACTIVE!!! They look like they're headed for the bunny slopes with the furry boots (which are cute). I much preferred the sweatpants and pajama bottoms lazy look. I mean, everything is clothed, but it is still indecent. I did some on line research and most sites agree - do not wear leggings with short shirts! Cover up that butt! (I was going to put a picture, but you don't want to see that.)
Mothers? Fathers? Does this not bother you? Put your foot down! It is probably best I don't have girls...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
#1 - Join in the Insecure Writers Support Group the first Wednesday of each month! You can use IWSG to give or receive support. Today, I...
-
I can't believe we are five months into 2013! It's amazing how well I started out. Exercising, eating better, sleeping more... And a...
-
Though we didn't win a whole lot of basketball ourselves, (only 3 out of 6, yes 6 games) my hub's college fave, MSU, won an upset an...
No comments:
Post a Comment