- Are you doing NaNoWriMo next month?
- Are you entering a story for the IWSG Anthology Contest?
- How long is your TBR list?
- What makes you buy a book by a new, unknown author?
- What book format do you prefer the most? Print - Ebook - Audio
- What phase of writing are you in right now? (give as many details as you like!)
- New Story Draft
Here are my answers:
- I'm not doing Nano, though I would like to.
- I'm trying very hard to find time to enter the IWSG Anthology Contest - story is shouting at me, just need time to write it!
- My TBR list is long, many books started and no time to read them!
- Cover catches my eye and the blurb is different than other stories - unpredictable and full of voice!
- I am starting to lean toward ebook for convenience, but print will always be my first love!
- I have one in Edits/Polishing and one in Draft, and of course there's always Marketing!
And I leave you with a fun pic of Julie Flanders and me at Operation Pumpkin's Bookfest. The first night was a nightmare, but the next day blew it away making the whole event a huge success!
Hope you all are having a fantastic October!
Last question - are you dressing up for Halloween? If so, what?