|what I think I look like to the public...|
(love Avril Lavine!)
Wednesday, June 2, 2021
Wednesday, May 5, 2021
Dark Matter: Artificial
An Insecure Writer’s Support Group Anthology
Discover dark matter’s secrets…
From an AI’s true role to bumbling siblings lost in deep space.
Or dark matter could be sentient, judging if we're worthy of existence.
Or even transport you to another reality!
Join ten fabulous authors as they explore dark matter:
Artificial - Stephanie Espinoza Villamor
Space Folds and Broomsticks - C.D. Gallant-King
Published by Dancing Lemur Press
May 4 - Jemi Fraser
May 5 - Ellen Jacobson
Interview with Stephanie
May 6 – Mason Canyon
Short guest posts from Charles, CD, and Tara
May 7? - Louise Barbour
May 10 - Nick Wilford
Guest post from CD
May 12 - Cathrina Constantine
Short pitch from all authors
Stop by and let us know what you think.
Have a great MAY!
Wednesday, April 7, 2021
- Spring Break - I took the opportunity to write a short story for a weekly contest I've been wanting to try. Yay!
- Baseball - my son finally got to play baseball with his high school team - he hasn't been able to for 2 years. (First year he had surgery, then there was the pandemic) So excited to see him on the field!
- Sunny Days - the weather has definitely improved, which adds to the pleasant atmosphere.
- LIVE EVENT! - I just opened a hopeful email for a local, in-person, and affordable shopping event! Wish me luck!
Wednesday, March 3, 2021
Wednesday, February 3, 2021
Wednesday, January 6, 2021
- I hope to finish CONDUCTION Pop Travel #4. I'm half-way through the first draft and decided one of the events needs a major rewrite--I was taking the easy way, and easy = boring, so...
- I really hope to get out and do some live book events this year
- I hope to find time to read more and write more
"Another day, another nickel." -Squidward
I guess it was time I made a badge for my surveys, eh? This is my desk - it says, "Have fun, but get your work done!" Well...
School's Out for Summer! And.... I'm already bored. JK! I've reorganized my office, tackled a mountain of neglected laundry, and...