Here's watcha do:
- Make a funny, inspirational, or snarky writerly meme from one of your own photos or something online. Here's a sample:
- Send it to my email (taratylertalks at gmail) or post it online (just be sure to tag me @taratylertalks if posting it somewhere)
- Dates to Post MEMEs: July 10-20
- Winners announced: Monday July 22
3 Prizes of A Cartoon You Avatar for:
the Best, the Funniest, and the Most Creative!
How To Create a MEME:
- Use a Make a Meme website - I listed a few, never knew there were so many!
- Choose a photo
- Add some words (IMPACT is the traditional meme font, but you can use whatever)
- Keep your quip short!
- Make sure you can read it!
- Select your meme pic and words, then Right Click and Save as a picture
- If needed you can crop it (in a photo program or insert the meme pic back into ppt, it crops images too!)
7/15 - Tyrean Martinson - on Hiking - with some throwback pics!
7/17 - Julie Flanders - Gotta Have Friends - includes writer friend pics!
Happy Meme-ing! Can't wait to see yours!!