I got the sweetie award again! Guess I need to put it up!
Thank you, Heather, the little red henry! She is a REAL sweetie and an awesome artist! you should check out her site! Since I just got this award (wow, can't believe it was 2 wks ago!), I'm going to spare you all a repeat =)
Laura for the tag!
I've seen those questions circulate a bit so I think I will switch them up. (and add my little tag sticker)
1) What's the first thing you do in the morning? make coffee!
2) How old do you feel? Sometimes I feel my age, but mostly I think like I'm 25 and forget how old I really am (til I look in the mirror!)
3) What's your sign and does the description match your personality? Scorpio. Yup, don't hold anything back (which can be good & bad). Emotional, outgoing and intense. I've mellowed with age, but it's all still there...
4) How do you like your caffeine? I love coffee with a little sugar and flavored cream. Hot in the winter and iced in the summer, mmm frappuchino!
5) Favorite cartoon character? Pluto. That was a tougher decision than I thought it would be. (It was close with Snoopy and Spongebob on his tail =)
Now I'm tagging a few friends! You're it!
Catenabi Chronicles - crazy cat woman!
Forty Something & Counting - me too...
From My Classroom Window - fellow educator
Little Red Henry - pretty artist
Substitute Teacher's Saga - sub with a heart of gold
The Waiting is the Hardest Part - Heather G needs something to do =)
Lastly, a nice, big, chrome high five of thanks to Terrible Minds, Chuck Wendig! I was fast enough to win his book. yay! Check out the link to see all the entries if you have some time and like reading about robots =]
PS - I just added a blogfest for next wed 6/29 (see mrgin). join in!
"Another day, another nickel." -Squidward
Teens are clueless, reckless, and thoughtless. I ought to know, I'm an 8th grade teacher and I live with 3 teens myself! But they ca...
Ever feel hopeless and helpless and there's nothing you can do about it? Me too. The world is so crazy right now. Lately, I've been ...