I got the sweetie award again! Guess I need to put it up!
Thank you, Heather, the little red henry! She is a REAL sweetie and an awesome artist! you should check out her site! Since I just got this award (wow, can't believe it was 2 wks ago!), I'm going to spare you all a repeat =)
Laura for the tag!
I've seen those questions circulate a bit so I think I will switch them up. (and add my little tag sticker)
1) What's the first thing you do in the morning? make coffee!
2) How old do you feel? Sometimes I feel my age, but mostly I think like I'm 25 and forget how old I really am (til I look in the mirror!)
3) What's your sign and does the description match your personality? Scorpio. Yup, don't hold anything back (which can be good & bad). Emotional, outgoing and intense. I've mellowed with age, but it's all still there...
4) How do you like your caffeine? I love coffee with a little sugar and flavored cream. Hot in the winter and iced in the summer, mmm frappuchino!
5) Favorite cartoon character? Pluto. That was a tougher decision than I thought it would be. (It was close with Snoopy and Spongebob on his tail =)
Now I'm tagging a few friends! You're it!
Catenabi Chronicles - crazy cat woman!
Forty Something & Counting - me too...
From My Classroom Window - fellow educator
Little Red Henry - pretty artist
Substitute Teacher's Saga - sub with a heart of gold
The Waiting is the Hardest Part - Heather G needs something to do =)
Lastly, a nice, big, chrome high five of thanks to Terrible Minds, Chuck Wendig! I was fast enough to win his book. yay! Check out the link to see all the entries if you have some time and like reading about robots =]
PS - I just added a blogfest for next wed 6/29 (see mrgin). join in!
I guess it was time I made a badge for my surveys, eh? This is my desk - it says, "Have fun, but get your work done!" Well...
Well, it's full-on summer, and you know what that means... Hot fun in the sun! And we get to go back out and enjoy it. At least I hope y...
"Another day, another nickel." -Squidward