Monday, June 13, 2011

Kick start Monday - Drabble Day

I'm still catching up, but I wanted to do this week's drabble! Thanks Aheila =)
The prompt for 100 words is "seek"

Ogre Personal Ad:

Hid-e-us, hairy ogress seek e-nor-mus, smelly, mirror-breaking male. Brain not needed, me do thinking. Must have big muscles for crushing skulls and ham hands to smash stuff in yard. Me like arm wrestle, tree-breaking tromps thru forest and troll raids. Me cook good. Me make best slug stew this side of swamp. Male must have big temper and hate kids. Me have one or two or four, can’t remember.

Fun first date: outrun dragon, mud slide down mountain then have to beat me at spitting contest.

Turn ons: scars, scabs, ingrown toenails and warts
Turn offs: flowers and rainbows

*knights don’t bother, me eat you

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!

I loved this! What a great way to start a week. Nothing beats a smile on Monday morning.

Thanks for this.
(And have a good week.)

Dana said...

Love this--fun! I have no idea what I'll write this week. Need to think about that...

Have a great week!

Laura Josephsen said...

Hahaha!! This is fantastic!

Theresa Milstein said...

That's quite an ogre ad! Thanks for the laugh!

M Pax said...

lol That was fabulous. Thanks for sharing it.

Ellie Garratt said...

That was brilliant! Knights don't bother! Hehehe.

Ellie Garratt

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Hahaha! Great drabble entry!

Donna K. Weaver said...

Wow. You made it so fun.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant!

This is really one to be read out loud.

Well done!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

very imaginative track!

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely hilarious!!

VERY NICE!! LOL.
Now my drabble day sort of feel flat, lol. :P

Really enjoyed it,

Alyss

Tara Tyler said...

I'm so glad you all enjoyed it =)
It was fun to write. I love ogres!

MISH said...

I loved your drabble ~ you are without a doubt the master (or is it mistress ?) of fun & light-hearted writing ! You know just how to boost a person's day !
Thanks for the laugh !!

Ryan said...

Great drabble, Tara! I loved it. "Fun first date..." LOL
Thanks for this! :D

Aheila said...

How unexpected and totally awesome! This is exactly why I love Drabble Day - great surprises every week. Hilarious!

Rhonda @Laugh Quotes said...

Too funny. Thanks for the laugh, even if I missed it at the beginning of the week :)

Heather Henry said...

Oh my goodness! Love it! That was hilarious. I love that she can't remember how many kids she has. :)

Popular Posts