I miss my Sis! I'm so excited to see her if just a few days!
Things have changed so much since we were kids. We grew up with our cousins, knew our aunts and uncles, and our grandparents babysat us. Our lives were so rich.
Now we have had to move here and there, farther away from relatives, uprooted from friends, and I feel we are missing out on quality relationships. So I say again, I miss my Sis! And my parents and nieces and nephews, etc. I am going to cherish these upcoming days.
And since I will be tuning out for the next week or so, I leave you with a list and a request...
My top 10 writerly events in 2012...
10. I went to my first writer's conference and had a face to face pitch
9. I saw one of my favorite books, The Hunger Games, turned into a movie
8. I also saw the culmination of the legendary Harry Potter series, final movie
7. I got a short story published in Bewildering Stories e-zine
6. I finished my second book at Camp Nano (editing!)
5. I've been requested a bunch for my banner/caricature making skills - surprising and unexpected!
4. I co-hosted a successful blog hop with my most excellent new friend and CP, Vikki
3. I am excited for so many friends reaching writing and publishing goals
2. I have over 500 followers - thanks!!!
and the number one achievement this year, a fulfillment of my 2012 New Year's Resolution!...
1. I got a publisher!!
2012 has been an awesome year!
And here's the request. If you get bored over the holidays and feel like writing a post, here's a prompt: I'd love to hear your top ten of 2012 - it can be about anything! I've seen some movie choices, book favorites, favorite characters, shows, etc. Have you done anything new and exciting? travel? (hint, hint, Rhonda) Lists are awesome blog posts!
Merry Christmas, everyone!
I guess it was time I made a badge for my surveys, eh? This is my desk - it says, "Have fun, but get your work done!" Well...
"Another day, another nickel." -Squidward
Well, it's full-on summer, and you know what that means... Hot fun in the sun! And we get to go back out and enjoy it. At least I hope y...