- Erin is giving away a headshot! What a fabulous prize - something that can make us look good!
- And Jessie is having a contest to show she's not a B word, contest snob =) With a GC prize! She is so funny!
Now, are you ready for...
Gimme an A! Gimme a 2! Gimme a Z!
(that's better than the whole alphabet, right?)
Have you started your posts? I know some crazy people who have already finished! I am finally getting into gear. And I can't believe how big it has become this year! Themes, videos, a slew of moderators, and a dedicated A-Z web page! Woah! So exciting! Really looking forward to seeing what everyone does.
But with so many participants it may seem impossible to visit everyone. I plan to use the same technique I used last year that worked very well. [And I did the 2011 PAD (poem a day) challenge too - don't ask what I was thinking.] To visit the max people possible...
- I have a plan - I visit alphabetically and try to reach an average of 30 blogs a day (so that's a total of 900 blogs!). Blogs/entrants starting with A on the first day, then B, etc. And "A," "The," and "My" don't count. Some letters have more than others, but it all works out, especially with Sundays off and the fewest towards the end.
- I have a notebook - I love my notebook and use it for every fest I do. I write down who I visit and note if we follow each other. Then when I see who has visited me, I can check my notebook if I've already stopped by theirs.
- I have fun - Even if I don't visit everyone, I enjoy the diversity of perspectives and backgrounds that I do get to see. I can't believe how many people there are with writing/creative blogs. It's really amazing! I met the majority of my current blog friends through this fest last year. They brought me out of blogger obscurity and taught me tons. And I keep meeting more!