Saturday, October 31, 2020

Day Five: Special Events #30DaysofGratitude

Happy Halloween!

I'm thankful for all the fun Halloweens past and hopeful to see more fun Halloween futures...
Here are just a few of my fave Halloween pics...





I miss my little boys dressing up, having fun, full of excitement
They still dress up for parties and send me pics--a different kind of fun...
Hope you and yours are safe and healthy this Halloween!

Join in the fun! Here's the Form: 30 Days of Gratitude 2020 Blog Hop

Stop by others participating... Elizabeth SeckmanCharity Bradford & Diane Burton

1 comment:

Diane Burton said...

Hubs and I always enjoyed seeing the neighbor kids on Halloween. This year, we chose to go to our daughter's cottage. I didn't want to be around children, other than our grandkids. Call me Ms. Scrooge, but we have stayed safe so far in this pandemic. Didn't want to take a chance.

Popular Posts