Monday, November 9, 2020

Day 14: Art & Books #30DaysofGratitude

I appreciate the creative people of this world.

I am thankful for the images they give us and the words that inspire us and how they make us feel. I appreciate their perspective letting me live through their experiences I will never have.

I am also thankful to know some talented artists and writers...

My Beast World fantasy cover creator, Ricky Gunawan



by Laura Kramer - my UnPrincess illustrator



The Undeath of Me - by horrifically talented comic creator Heather Holden

You can find a list of excellent writers in my blog roll on the side bar -- too many to choose which ones to give a shout out. All have unique voices and immense imaginations. And I'm so very thankful to call them my friends! (including the three below)


Join in thinking about the good in this world and share what you're thankful for.

Stop by others participating... Elizabeth SeckmanCharity Bradford & Diane Burton

1 comment:

M.J. Fifield said...

Is that Baby Yoda on a unicorn?!? That's amazing!

And I LOVE Heather's work!!

Such talented artists you've featured here.

Popular Posts