Thursday, November 5, 2020

Day Ten: Food #30DaysofGratitude

This is an easy one. Food is awesome! I just wish I didn't like so many bad-for-me temptations! I always intend to eat healthier, but donuts are so delicious!

I'm also thankful when someone else does the cooking, I'm not so great at that either...

less of this...

more of this!

I'm trying...
I'm thankful for all the choices and flavors of FOOD!

Join in the fun! Here's the Form: 30 Days of Gratitude 2020 Blog Hop

Stop by others participating... Elizabeth SeckmanCharity Bradford & Diane Burton

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Have both! Except the coffee. I think it's disgusting.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Tara - I'm quite lucky and can keep myself from temptation (mostly). I love a varied diet ... and will cook - enjoy that too ... so always fruit, veg and some form of protein - meat and fish, yet vegetarian too ... well done - loving our food choices. Take care - Hilary

Popular Posts