Hope you have a nice 4th of July weekend!
from "Marmaduke...Again?" by Brad Anderson, United Feature Syndicate, Inc., 1976
Sunday, July 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
It's amazing how Jenn has been in sync with me on her Sensational Haiku Wednesday topics...this week is "revisit" - I am a vi...
-
I finished a book! Yay, me! So I celebrate with Vikki and her weekly hop =) I get so much from reviews! You all help me decide what to rea...
-
Well, not really. But you know what I mean. I have only been without it for two days, where losing an arm is more permanent and painful. I ...
10 comments:
LOL I remember reading that one years ago!
Have a great 4th of July!
Love Marmaduke!
Have a great holiday.
Ha! Love it! Happy 4th to you and your family. :)
Hehehe. We had a BBQ today, so this rather appropriate!
Happy 4th to you!
LOL.
Happy 4th of July! :)
Marmaduke!!!! Yes!!!!!!
Loved this, Tara. Thanks for sharing, and hope you have a great holiday.
Best-
I <3 Marmaduke! ;)
Have a happy Fourth, Tara!
love bringing back memories or spreading new ones with these classic comics =)
thanks for the comments!
Another winner. thanks for the laugh.
Too funny! That would so be my dog, Othello, if I let him wonder the neighborhood with his dinner bowl.
Post a Comment