We made it and luckily it went smoothly. I don't like to fly...
Will post pics later, must do laundry. I wonder if a sand monster formed and is lurking in the smelly mountain...help!
Sunday, July 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
It's amazing how Jenn has been in sync with me on her Sensational Haiku Wednesday topics...this week is "revisit" - I am a vi...
-
I finished a book! Yay, me! So I celebrate with Vikki and her weekly hop =) I get so much from reviews! You all help me decide what to rea...
-
Well, not really. But you know what I mean. I have only been without it for two days, where losing an arm is more permanent and painful. I ...
1 comment:
Happy you are safe. (The most dangerous part of flying is the ride to the airport.)
Post a Comment