Ever feel like this?
from GARFIELD BIGGER THAN LIFE, by Jim Davis, Ballantine Books, 1981
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
It's amazing how Jenn has been in sync with me on her Sensational Haiku Wednesday topics...this week is "revisit" - I am a vi...
-
I finished a book! Yay, me! So I celebrate with Vikki and her weekly hop =) I get so much from reviews! You all help me decide what to rea...
-
Well, not really. But you know what I mean. I have only been without it for two days, where losing an arm is more permanent and painful. I ...



5 comments:
That is me every morning.
Love Garfield :) Nice to know I'm not the only one with food addictions ...although I prefer chocolate.
Everyday!! :)
LOL - that is so me, everyday :) I started a Silly Sunday blog hop, so stop by and link up this funny (if you want).
me too!
garfield is my favorite cat!
Post a Comment