Friday, April 17, 2015

Outstanding Ovations


For A to Z 2015 I'm

ALL ABOUT THAT PLACE

I'll be highlighting Blogger Friends' places
and
I'll be giving Book Event Tips


I ONLY had ONE Blogger Friend to share with you today and unfortunately he seems to be incommunicado! If anyone is in touch with the OPTIMISTIC EXISTENTIALIST, Keith Wynn, let me know...

Since I have an OPENING, I decided to share some OUTSTANDING bloggers I've visited so far in the challenge. These are all new or long time no see blogs with OMNIPOTENT themes! If you haven't OPTED to see them yet, you OWE it to yourself to do so.

ALLY'S MUSIC LENS - photo tips, blogging tips, and OVERALL inspiration!

ELIZABETH MUELLER - super awesome artwork, worthy of OOOs and aahs

AJ BLYTHE'S COZIES - I adore quotes and Anita-Joy brings the goods with hers, plus perfect accompanying pics.

AMY BEADS - not ONLY is Amy displaying amazing bead animals, they are all to benefit cancer research in her "Bead It Forward" program!

And these last few all have a common thread of realistic and humorous - my favorites to read! They're all gems - like ONYX & OPAL!

BIG GIRL PANTIES                         DRUNK ON LIFE

GUELPH WRITE NOW                   JAMES DUCKETT

And I'm OOZING with Book Event Tips, OGLE away!

OWN it!
You are who you are. There's no need to be shy or embarrassed. OTHERS will accept you OR not and that's their prerogative and it's OKAY.

I've OBSERVED so many people with OBSCURE get-ups going for an ORIGINAL look so they can stand OUT. Good for them! They have OODLES of confidence and aren't afraid of anyone judging them. More power to them! and you and me! Put yourself OUT there and OWN it!

5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I exchanged emails with his wife - his site is temporarily down. He's in the process of moving to Germany, so as soon as Keith is settled and can finish fixing his site, he'll be back.

Sandy said...

What a nice list, I need to check out the animal bead one, sounds very unique.

Sandy at Bridge and Beyond

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I have two different go-to outfits I wear to book events so I look like the creative type.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Tara .. listen to that .. his wife says!! Their story is so wonderful .. pity because he's a great O for us.

Love some of the others you mention .. and definitely must check out Ally's Music one .. to get those tips etc ..
and Elizabeth I remember ...

Cheers Hilary

Anonymous said...

Outstanding pics. The animal bead one is amazing.

~Patricia Lynne aka Patricia Josephine~
Member of C. Lee's Muffin Commando Squad
Story Dam
Patricia Lynne, Indie Author

Popular Posts