Thursday, April 30, 2015

Zat's All Folks!

For A to Z 2015, I WUZ

ALL ABOUT THAT PLACE

I highlighted ZILLIONS of Blogger Friends' Places
(well, maybe not ZILLIONS)
and
I offered up a ZOO of Book Event Tips

I have no Z blogs to share, but I have ZOME ZIPPY Blogfests I heard about during ZEE challenge!! ZAVOR them!

SHARON BAYLISS came up with the WRITER MAMA (& PAPA) BLOGHOP! MAY 4th
We blog about how we find time to write among our other many life's responsibilities. I'm looking forward to hearing how others handle ZEE stress!

ALEX J CAVANAUGH & HEATHER M GARDNER are teaming up to host BLOOD, BOOBS, & CARNAGE - MAY 18. Gee, I wonder what I'll post about (AZ if, you can probably guess my favorite series that fits this description!!) Join the BLITZ!


T B MARKINSON is hosting a monthly ebook giveaway at her blog, MAKING MY MARK. By the way, if you don't have Broken Branch Falls or Pop Travel, they're part of the giveaways in May and June respectively - ZOUNDZ like a wonderful idea!

ZOWIE! I almost forgot to mention the A TO Z REFLECTIONS HOP! This is where I put up my STATZ of the challenge. I didn't ZOOM over there in time to be on the list, but I'm posting one anyway...how ZILLY of them to close it before the challenge WUZ over! But you know where to find me! (ZOINKS! My bad people! That link is for last year's reflections - I guess they haven't put up this year's yet?? I'm in process of getting that info!)

And Zo, I leave you with a final Book Event Tip:

These events take a lot out of you - whether you get a hotel room or drive home, you'll be exhausted. Don't plan any other activities. You'll need time to ZONK! And you deserve it!

I hope you enjoyed my tips! And I'm always looking for a good event. Pass me a line if you hear of any!

19 comments:

TBM said...

I like the way you handled this. Zippy blog memes sounds like fun. I've always liked the word Zippy. Congrats on finishing!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Thanks for mentioning our blogfest!
Next week is also the posting for the A to Z Challenge Reflections.

Madeline Mora-Summonte said...

Congratulations on finishing the Challenge! I really enjoyed all your book event tips.

Jeremy [Retro] said...

Yeah! it's over, in a good way... nice way to share out the other great bloggers...

"Z" we made it... thank you!
Jeremy [Retro]
AtoZ Challenge Co-Host [2015]

There's no earthly way of knowing.
Which direction we are going!

HOLLYWOOD NUTS!
Come Visit: You know you want to know if me or Hollywood... is Nuts?

Anonymous said...

I'm off for a Zonk.

Congratulations on finishing Tara. Good job.

Sarah Foster said...

Congrats on finishing the challenge!!

Christine Rains said...

Congrats on making it through! And lots of excitement coming up in May. I already have my Writer Mama post written. :) Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Looks like you've got some fun stuff coming up. Great job with the A-Z challenge!

Sandy said...

They closed it before the challenge was over......well that's dumb. I've jumped over there several times wanting to make note of the date, thought it odd they hadn't listed it, as they had in other years. Bummer. Glad I haven't bothered to write the post yet, it was next on my list. That's really irritating.

Sorry we didn't connect when you were in town, too much going on, perhaps another time.

Sandy at Bridge and Beyond

Carrie-Anne said...

Congratulations on finishing the Challenge!

Are you sure there's a list for the Reflections post yet? The only one I see is the list from 2014, not this year.

Tara Tyler said...

Sorry for the confusion!
Alex reminded me to add about the reflections, then I thought I missed signups and Sandy and I were bummed, then Carrie Anne pointed out that I was looking at last year's post!

I hope that's all cleared up! Clear as mud, right? Ha!

Fida Islaih said...

Rest is important! Thank you!

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Tara - I like Fifi's phrase ... Re-Set is important!!

Well done on zipping it all up .. enjoy the rest and zonk out - I think we'll all be having .. cheers Hilary

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Good point. It's tiring to smile and interact with strangers all day. Your tips have been great.

Anonymous said...

Hooray for making it to the finish line.
I don't know about you, but I'm ready to zonk from the challenge. ;)

~Patricia Lynne aka Patricia Josephine~
Member of C. Lee's Muffin Commando Squad
Story Dam
Patricia Lynne, Indie Author

A Tarkabarka Hölgy said...

Congratulations on completing the challenge! Looking forward to the reflections! :) Cheers!

@TarkabarkaHolgy from
Multicolored Diary - Epics from A to Z
MopDog - 26 Ways to Die in Medieval Hungary

klahanie said...

Hi Tara,

I know you did a lot of highlighting of so many bloggers. Very good of you. Of course, if the truth be known, you have ZILLIONS of adoring fans.

Now then, one moment please, BLOG HOPS, BLOG FESTS and Reflection posts about reflection posts about the alphabet thing. HELP!!!

Seriously, my kind friend, well done.

Gary :)

Liz A. said...

You made it to Z! Whoo-hoo!

Unknown said...

Wow! Your theme is quite innovative.. Congratulations on completing the challenge!
Fellow #AtoZChallenge blogger,
Mithila @Fabulus1710
http://www.fabulus1710.blogspot.in

Popular Posts