- They both need constant attention
- They sleep a lot in the beginning
- Middle of the night wake up calls
- It's ok to let them cry a bit before going to sleep
- Don't let them get into the habit of sleeping with you - it's harder to break than to not start
- They're so soft and cuddly - it's hard to get mad at them!
- Bonus of a puppy, you skip over the diapers and go immediately to potty training. "Not on the floor!"
- And they teethe without the crying, but you still have to yell, "Get that out of your mouth!"
Saturday, December 18, 2010
babies are like puppies
If you don't have kids and are considering parenthood, get a puppy. It's like caring for a baby, at light speed. If you can do a puppy, it'll prepare you for the more important challenges of a baby. Some comparisons...
I guess it was time I made a badge for my surveys, eh? This is my desk - it says, "Have fun, but get your work done!" Well...
"Another day, another nickel." -Squidward
Well, it's full-on summer, and you know what that means... Hot fun in the sun! And we get to go back out and enjoy it. At least I hope y...