I want to learn a new language. Knowledge is power. If I know chinese and I'm walking through Chinatown (it could happen), it would be awesome to understand them and they'd think they could say anything because surely I don't.
I love that my youngest is taking Spanish in 1st grade. Give them more! They can take it! They're gonna need it.
As for me? My brain is older (and having a hard time remembering what I was supposed to be doing next). But maybe someday...It's never too late.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
#1 - Join in the Insecure Writers Support Group the first Wednesday of each month! You can use IWSG to give or receive support. Today, I...
-
It's amazing how Jenn has been in sync with me on her Sensational Haiku Wednesday topics...this week is "revisit" - I am a vi...
-
I finished a book! Yay, me! So I celebrate with Vikki and her weekly hop =) I get so much from reviews! You all help me decide what to rea...
No comments:
Post a Comment