Ever notice that the people who become famous, or infamous, are the extremists? The people with the most passion and the most drive or the weirdest and craziest. Risk takers. Skill is involved to some extent, but if you don't have that "Notice Me" difference, you're just one in a sea of millions.
Anyone can reach their goal. Speak up and don't give up. Be the squeaky wheel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
#1 - Join in the Insecure Writers Support Group the first Wednesday of each month! You can use IWSG to give or receive support. Today, I...
-
It's amazing how Jenn has been in sync with me on her Sensational Haiku Wednesday topics...this week is "revisit" - I am a vi...
-
I finished a book! Yay, me! So I celebrate with Vikki and her weekly hop =) I get so much from reviews! You all help me decide what to rea...
No comments:
Post a Comment