"The sun shines and warms and lights us and we have no curiosity to know why this is so; but we ask the reason of all evil, of pain, and hunger, and mosquitoes and silly people." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
My preacher is awesome. He sends daily bible verses and words to live by. Here is one that I particularly enjoyed today. And he reminds us to thank God for what we have and not focus so much on the negative. We take so much for granted.
If you'd like to get on his mailing list, just ask. His email address is:
scott@westmasonchurchofchrist.org
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
#1 - Join in the Insecure Writers Support Group the first Wednesday of each month! You can use IWSG to give or receive support. Today, I...
-
It's amazing how Jenn has been in sync with me on her Sensational Haiku Wednesday topics...this week is "revisit" - I am a vi...
-
I finished a book! Yay, me! So I celebrate with Vikki and her weekly hop =) I get so much from reviews! You all help me decide what to rea...
No comments:
Post a Comment