Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Spit it out!

I speak my mind. Sometimes to my misfortune. Sometimes people misread what I say. So I apologize for that. I'm very blunt. No sugar coating it. Corn flakes!

Like right now. I can't stand it when people hide things. It's fine if it doesn't affect me. But if it does, why hide it? It will come out eventually. It can't be that important. Whatever happens happens for a reason. We all have to live with the consequences of our actions so do it right the first time. But if you mess up, fess up and fix it or do better next time. No one has the right to judge because no one is perfect.

It's been a long week and it's only Wednesday. You'll see why when you read my latest contest entry under short stories +.

I'm worrying too much about things I have no control over. Hurry up and give me more patience!

No comments:

Popular Posts