Dear God,
Please be with all those who have lost their jobs. I hear about more and more all the time. Please help our leaders make better choices. We need your help. Please give us strength to get through what comes.
Thank you for the many blessings we have.
In Jesus' name,
Amen
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
#1 - Join in the Insecure Writers Support Group the first Wednesday of each month! You can use IWSG to give or receive support. Today, I...
-
It's amazing how Jenn has been in sync with me on her Sensational Haiku Wednesday topics...this week is "revisit" - I am a vi...
-
I finished a book! Yay, me! So I celebrate with Vikki and her weekly hop =) I get so much from reviews! You all help me decide what to rea...
No comments:
Post a Comment