Cute show? A few years ago it could have been. Now is really bad timing. Who wants to watch a show that is glamorizing other countries doing our work for us? Not to mention the lead American guy is an idiot.
We need jobs, but no one wants to answer phones? Why not? Are we too proud? Or are companies too cheap? (that could be it!) Well, it's not ok!
I'd rather watch an Indian family dealing with daily life in America than a jab at how companies outsource work.
The whole situation is a joke.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
It's amazing how Jenn has been in sync with me on her Sensational Haiku Wednesday topics...this week is "revisit" - I am a vi...
-
I can't believe we are five months into 2013! It's amazing how well I started out. Exercising, eating better, sleeping more... And a...
-
I finished a book! Yay, me! So I celebrate with Vikki and her weekly hop =) I get so much from reviews! You all help me decide what to rea...
No comments:
Post a Comment