Poor last child, the youngest, the smallest.
He gets dragged here and there, along for the ride
And sometimes gets left behind. (not by me! yet!)
He wants to keep up with his older siblings
Doesn't like baby toys or young games.
Knows and thinks he knows way too much.
It's tough being the little guy sometimes.
He gets knocked down by the big kids
But he's not gonna let them see him cry.
When he's done growing he'll be the tallest.
He'll have his big sibs' experience and advice.
He's luckier than he realizes.
And he will always be my baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
#1 - Join in the Insecure Writers Support Group the first Wednesday of each month! You can use IWSG to give or receive support. Today, I...
-
I can't believe we are five months into 2013! It's amazing how well I started out. Exercising, eating better, sleeping more... And a...
-
Though we didn't win a whole lot of basketball ourselves, (only 3 out of 6, yes 6 games) my hub's college fave, MSU, won an upset an...
No comments:
Post a Comment