I'm tired of putting on makeup and fixing my hair. How bout you?
When I started applying makeup, I couldn't go out in public without it. I felt naked.
After having my third child, I quit fixing myself up for daily activities. That lasted about a year or two.
Now-a-days I have vitiligo (white patches) and heavy under eye circles. I have to use cover up to go out in public or I look like a freak. For work and going out to something special I apply more, but most of the time it's just the cover up and my glasses.
Have you changed your makeup habits?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
It's amazing how Jenn has been in sync with me on her Sensational Haiku Wednesday topics...this week is "revisit" - I am a vi...
-
I finished a book! Yay, me! So I celebrate with Vikki and her weekly hop =) I get so much from reviews! You all help me decide what to rea...
-
Well, not really. But you know what I mean. I have only been without it for two days, where losing an arm is more permanent and painful. I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment