Does anyone remember taking typing? in high school? on a typewriter?!
I subbed for a 5th grade technology class today. 5th grade! Not only are they on the computers "keyboarding," practicing math and playing logic games, some of them look for ways to hack the games. I don't think they are actually doing the hacking but they search for ways to beat the games.
Why is it cool to be bad? What are we teaching them?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
It's amazing how Jenn has been in sync with me on her Sensational Haiku Wednesday topics...this week is "revisit" - I am a vi...
-
I finished a book! Yay, me! So I celebrate with Vikki and her weekly hop =) I get so much from reviews! You all help me decide what to rea...
-
Well, not really. But you know what I mean. I have only been without it for two days, where losing an arm is more permanent and painful. I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment