"Something's the mattery, with my battery,"
in a sing-song rhythm,
from the bathroom...
He said he read it in "The Silly Book." Imagine that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
#1 - Join in the Insecure Writers Support Group the first Wednesday of each month! You can use IWSG to give or receive support. Today, I...
-
I can't believe we are five months into 2013! It's amazing how well I started out. Exercising, eating better, sleeping more... And a...
-
Though we didn't win a whole lot of basketball ourselves, (only 3 out of 6, yes 6 games) my hub's college fave, MSU, won an upset an...
2 comments:
This is so cute!!! Your blog is adorable! I'll definitely be coming back!
I'm stopping in to welcome you to the A-Z Blogging Challenge!!! I'm a co-host so should you need anything I'm here to help!! Feel free to stop by my blog to say hello or join us on Twitter (I'm @jenunedited)!!
Thanks for the comments and welcome! I'm glad to see someone who is as excited about writing as I am!!! (love those exclamation points! or a well-placed smiley =)
Post a Comment