I have done it three times in the last two months and my colds were milder and gone within 4-5 days! I am serious! They have a strange after taste, but it's totally worth it. I thought, why not. And now I believe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
It's amazing how Jenn has been in sync with me on her Sensational Haiku Wednesday topics...this week is "revisit" - I am a vi...
-
I finished a book! Yay, me! So I celebrate with Vikki and her weekly hop =) I get so much from reviews! You all help me decide what to rea...
-
Well, not really. But you know what I mean. I have only been without it for two days, where losing an arm is more permanent and painful. I ...
2 comments:
Can I go back in time and read this 4-5 days ago? I'd be so very grateful if you could make that happen. *sniffle* *sneeze*
I'll bear this in mind next time I start feeling that tickle in my throat!
Oh, Deb! I'm so sorry you're sick! Don't worry, I'm sure you'll have plenty of opportunity to try it =) Feel better!
Post a Comment