Pages
Home
About little ol' me
Presentations
TT Newsletter
Pop Travel Series
Beast World Series
IWSG Anthologies
The Day Dave Broke the Internet - Short Story Series
Lazy Housewife Tips - from Z to A
Book Bling
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Opening Day!
I couldn't wait. Baseball season is here! Tomorrow is opening day =)
Even though it was snowing. And it's been in the 40s all week for our Spring Break.
WHATEVER!
I'm a die hard fan, of any sport my sons are playing =)
(pic from last year)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Ways to find encouragement
#1 - Join in the Insecure Writers Support Group the first Wednesday of each month! You can use IWSG to give or receive support. Today, I...
I'm so lame...
I can't believe we are five months into 2013! It's amazing how well I started out. Exercising, eating better, sleeping more... And a...
what a great weekend!
Though we didn't win a whole lot of basketball ourselves, (only 3 out of 6, yes 6 games) my hub's college fave, MSU, won an upset an...
No comments:
Post a Comment