I had a very nice birthday.
Today I had to take care of my husband and my youngest - both with yucky flu.
We'll see who makes it to Thanksgiving dinner...pray for us!
Hope everyone is well at your house.
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
It's amazing how Jenn has been in sync with me on her Sensational Haiku Wednesday topics...this week is "revisit" - I am a vi...
-
I finished a book! Yay, me! So I celebrate with Vikki and her weekly hop =) I get so much from reviews! You all help me decide what to rea...
-
I can't believe we are five months into 2013! It's amazing how well I started out. Exercising, eating better, sleeping more... And a...
1 comment:
Ok, I am commenting.... We had a great time on Saturday night. Thanks for inviting us! So sorry to hear about Cooper & Bill. What was going around our classrooms was moving quickly - and over in 24 hours. So hopefully it won't linger at your house!
Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment