Email is great.
I have been unleashed on the public recently - a couple of dinners and meeting new parents. I don't get out much, besides subbing, so my adult interaction is a little rusty. This means that I have a lot to say that's been bottled up and it doesn't always come out right. So if I have ever offended anyone with my sarcastic, untamed wit, please excuse me. I don't mean any harm...
This is why I really like email (and now blogging). I can proofread my words before I send them. This isn't foolproof either, but it's much better than blurting out "That's hilarious!" when it wasn't meant to be a joke...did I mention my hearing is going, too?
Texting is a whole other story - I dont abbreviate 2 much 4 fear of misunderstanding, I get that enough as it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
It's amazing how Jenn has been in sync with me on her Sensational Haiku Wednesday topics...this week is "revisit" - I am a vi...
-
I finished a book! Yay, me! So I celebrate with Vikki and her weekly hop =) I get so much from reviews! You all help me decide what to rea...
-
I can't believe we are five months into 2013! It's amazing how well I started out. Exercising, eating better, sleeping more... And a...
No comments:
Post a Comment