It wasn’t enough that she squashed him, took out his heart, ripped it into confetti and threw it all around while she danced on his remains, she had to make sure he was still breathing, that he hadn’t forgotten her, then lured him back to her lair, tricked him into loving her again, ate him alive and spat him back out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
It's amazing how Jenn has been in sync with me on her Sensational Haiku Wednesday topics...this week is "revisit" - I am a vi...
-
I finished a book! Yay, me! So I celebrate with Vikki and her weekly hop =) I get so much from reviews! You all help me decide what to rea...
-
Well, not really. But you know what I mean. I have only been without it for two days, where losing an arm is more permanent and painful. I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment