Surprised?
Well, he is actually smarter than I usually give him credit for. He loves sports and is a great manager. He knows how to deal with the public. And he is a detailed organizer. All these qualities make him an awesome coach and leader in our local sports organizations. He just showed me how he revamped our community baseball league's website. It's pretty darn good and I wanted to tout about it:
http://masonamateurbaseball.org/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
It's amazing how Jenn has been in sync with me on her Sensational Haiku Wednesday topics...this week is "revisit" - I am a vi...
-
I finished a book! Yay, me! So I celebrate with Vikki and her weekly hop =) I get so much from reviews! You all help me decide what to rea...
-
Well, not really. But you know what I mean. I have only been without it for two days, where losing an arm is more permanent and painful. I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment